Fast Forward Flashback 2017
Tickets £15/ £12 concessions and available from:
Ticket Source https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/date/GGJEGK
and direct from Gladrags on 01273 609184.
Entertainment and activities free with ticket entry, and 100% of proceeds go to Gladrags!
Dress up in your best 1950s outfit and bring your partners, friends, colleagues and dancing feet to a great night out with:
- Live music from the perfectly pitched The Four Skins
- Deluxe Gladrags 1950’s photo booth with costumes and props galore
- Express retro hair and make-up styling in Kitty Boo‘s pop-up vintage beauty salon
- Rock & Roll lesson with ‘Go Experience’ , impromptu performances and limbo competition with prizes
- Hawaiian cocktails at the best-value bar in town and 50’s tracks with DJ Mac that take you way back and get you on the dance floor
- Mini auction with the following exciting prizes:
- A year’s worth of films at Brighton’s 8-screen Cineworld
- Royal Box for four at a show of your choice at the Theatre Royal
- Family combo outings: Bluebell Railway – Sky HighTrampoline Park – Lewes Castle
- A round of golf for four at Pycombe Golf Course
- Recording session + rehearsals in professional studio, PA Brighton
- Dinner for two at the Joe Cocker Tribute night, March 25th, Trading Boundaries
- Two tickets to Harper’s Bazaar fashion talk, 28 May, Charleston festival + two ‘sewing social’ sessions at Sew Fabulous
- Four tickets for acrobatic circus KIN, 19th April at Brighton Dome
- Holistic massage or Reiki session with Holistic Happiness
- Four tickets to Near Gone, 29th March, at The Old Market
If you would like to come dressed up but don’t have the costume of your dreams in your own wardrobe, hire from our range of vintage 1950s outfits at 40% discount!
“We had so much fun with props and costumes, and having my hair and make-up done, I felt so treated. It was so original, I can’t wait for the next one as there’s nothing else similar in Brighton.” Chele Verrechie (2nd from right), Fast Forward Flashback 2015.
FAST FORWARD FLASHBACK 2015: A party through the decades from 1921 to 2021
The Gladrags 21st Birthday Charity Event – We did it! We loved it! So did everyone else!
We raised a grand total of £2105 which ensured we were able to honour our commitment to running 21 creative projects and events to communities in deprived areas of Sussex!!
You can find the exquisite photos of the night taken by Romain Ley Photography on our facebook page…